Saturday 16 April 2011

A really special yogini sister I have...

Through out my 9 week TT journey, I will be sharing this with over 400 people from around the world, one in particular has a very special place in my heart even before we go, her name is Denine Hoffman. She is the other student from Bikram Yoga Langley coming to TT this year, and I couldn't be more thrilled to share it with her! Let me tell you about Denine, she is a beautiful blond yogini with a contagious bright smile, you'll often find her front row of the hot room working really hard on her mat. We struggled together in posture clinics at our home studio in preparation for TT, but always wrapped them up with hugs and laughter... Funny note, when I would get confused in awkward posture she would end up holding it for me while I figured it out for twice the time, usually happened during second part, thanks Denine, you are amazing! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment